Monday, December 30, 2013

My Disney food obsession!

Okay some people go to Disney to experience the magic and fun, but one of my favorite things about Disney is having access to the variety of food! One of the locations on property that became my food obsession is the Wolfgang Puck Express at Downtown Disney. I'm not even kidding I spent more then one paycheck indulging on their Roasted Chicken.
Look at that piece of delicious! It came with a side of mashed potatoes that were just heavenly! Now a little tie bit about me: I love mashed potatoes, but I hate making them so when I find a place that has great mashed potatoes I'm sold for life!
I am pretty sure I drove my friends crazy with texts and Facebook messages asking if they would go to lunch with me. I must say they were great sports about it and more often then not someone would cave and accompany me to lunch so I wouldn't have to sit alone.

Now there are three different Wolfgang Puck restaurants at Downtown Disney, there are 2 Wolfgang Puck expresses one located in the Market Place and the other at the opposite end in the West Side. Connected to the Wolfgang Puck Express on the West Side is a full service Wolfgang Puck.
The Wolfgang Puck's are not the cheapest place to eat (not by far the most expensive though either) this Chicken Dish for lunch will set you back about $16.00. Now a tid-bit for my cast member friends you DO get your discount cast member discount at the Wolfgang Puck Express. I've also heard from my friends that their pizza is delicious!

I give it 5/5 stars! This was and will continue to be one of my favorite places to eat on property! It is good for a quick, gourmet meal Dinner or Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment