Friday, January 24, 2014

Crystal Palace

Alrighty if you want to get on the guest list to get into Magic Kingdom early snag an early reservation at Crystal Palace. There are a couple benefits to getting into Magic Kingdom early 1. you get some quiet time on main street and some cool empty picture 2. You can be dining and out while the gates are just opening if you time it right.
Now Crystal Palace is a buffet that is offered at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It can be hard to get into and reservation are definitely advised. Crystal Palace is a character dining experience with Winnie the Pooh and friends with Winnie the Pooh as the host and his friends Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger.
They also offer a wide selection of options, I went at breakfast time with a pair of my friends and we had a blast! The food was delicious! They have standard breakfast buffet options and they also have omelets made to order!
Okay I don't have any pictures of my food, but I have some character picture to share!


The price of Crystal Palace was around $22 not including the tip, which was a bargain for character dining, the price does vary depend on the season and which meal you're there for. Dinner is always more expensive, so that is just something to be on the look out for.
I absolutely recommend giving this a shot, the magic of getting in the park early is special! My friends and I also had a great time with these characters and the experience!
You can expect a top notch Disney experience at the Crystal Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment